Club contact: Georgina Lahaye – PAST PRESIDENT
UPDATED 11th OCTOBER 2023 New Syllabus starts September 2023 (Will be posted to those members unable to attend meetings September / October).
PAST PRESIDENT’s Lunch Monday 23rd October at RNUC
RECRUITING !! We have spaces for new members. If you know of anyone who fits our ethos, you may invite as a guest with a view to joining our Club. CONTACT: Sheila Munro by email email@example.com or telephone 01224 484471
COFFEE MORNINGS: 2nd Wed July 2024 and 2nd Wed August 2024 sign up April/May CONTACT: Sheila Munro (see Outings/Events page)
WALKING GROUP: 18th OCTOBER click on upcoming events at bottom of this page (Continues through March to October) CONTACT: Fiona MacDONALD by email firstname.lastname@example.org
MAH JONG: Start up again 6th SEPT. Curl Aberdeen Viewing Gallery – Hire of room remains unchanged. Tea/Coffee & biscuits price reduced for 2023-2024 CONTACT: Barbara email@example.com
“GLOBAL PROBUS” Contact: Georgina NEW !! Weblink to SEPTEMBER newsletter = https://probusglobal.org/Newsletters/2023_09_PROBUS_Global.pdf Saving time on sending out email / printouts to members. Zoom Link on meetings/talks sent to those who wish to join-in
Our mission to build new friendships and introduce members to new interests through monthly talks covering a wide variety of topics and club activities. Founded 14 June 1995
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT FUNDRAISE FOR OTHER ASSOCIATIONS, NOR PARTICIPATE IN LOBBYING.
Members can also sign-up for a great choice of outings, club activities and coffee mornings, not forgetting Christmas Lunch with entertainment. Although we are not a charity, we do attend Charity Lunches.
Members are from Professional and Business backgrounds, but all are welcome – retired or semi-retired ladies 55 years+ with up to 100 members.
Our meetings with guest speaker take place 2nd Wednesday of the month, September through to May, at Curl Aberdeen, Eday Walk, AB15 6LN. 1030 -1200H. Preceded by morning coffee/tea and registration at 1000H.
AGM held in June with lunch at The Marcliffe Hotel, Pitfoddels
Committee Meetings take place first Wednesday of the month and comprise President, Vice-President, Past President, Secretary, Treasurer, 4 Ordinary Members, Website Publisher
- Book Club 1 Meet 2nd Tuesday of the month Aberdeen City West End – Rubislaw Church Hall
- Book Club 2 Meet 2nd Tuesday of the month Cults/Bieldside/Milltimber
- Bridge Club Every Thursday 10am Curl Aberdeen Viewing Gallery (Disbanded)
- Lunch 3rd Thursday of the month Noon for 1230H at various venues
- Mah Jong Meet 1st Wednesday of the month 10am Curl Aberdeen Viewing Gallery
- Short Walks Meet 3rd Wednesday of the month 1030am various places
- Outings (Monthly): Theatre: Ballet & Drama etc; Public Talks eg by Authors / Current Affairs; Special exhibitions (Arts/Culture/Science/History/Geography/Gardens/General etc.)
Annual trip abroad direct flights – usually City Break 3 or 4nights.
- Coffee Mornings: 2nd Wednesday in July & August (10am to 12 noon) Opportunity to chat, sign up for activities
For upcoming events click here
For Current Syllabus click here
For Photo Gallery AGM click here